Mckinnon sentence example
- In 1876 Mr (afterwards Sir) William McKinnon began the construction of a road from Dar-es-Salaam to Victoria Nyanza, intending to make of Dar-es-Salaam an important seaport.
- The Ciudad gallantry of the troops made it successful, though with Rodrigo, the loss of Generals Craufurd and McKinnon, and 1300 ulfrary s men, and Marmont's battering train of 150 guns here fell into the allied hands.
- American guitar virtuoso Duck Baker is followed by Canadian acts Christina Smith & Jean Hewson, then Dan McKinnon.
- Crossovers of popular AW characters such as Cass and Jake would occur after the show was canceled with Jake McKinnon relocating to Oakdale (As the World Turns) and attorney Cass Winthrop taking cases in both Oakdale and Springfield.
- When Another World ended in 1999, characters like Jake McKinnon and Cass Winthrop moved from the fictional Bay City to Oakdale (ATWT) although Cass is a frequent visitor to Springfield as well (GL).Advertisement
- Leslie Kay (ex-Molly McKinnon, As the World Turns) - Kay played Tracy Lansing, Gina's business acquaintance and potential love interest.