Mcclure sentence example
- These were followed by Scribner's Magazine (1887), the New England Magazine (1889), the Illustrated Review of Reviews (1890), McClure's Magazine (1893), the Bookman (1895), the World's Work (1902), the American Magazine (1906) succeeding Frank Leslie's Popular Monthly, and Munsey's Magazine (1889).
- The burning by the American general McClure, on the 10th of December 1813, of Newark(Niagara on the Lake), for which severe retaliation was taken at Buffalo, was made the excuse for much destruction.
- McClure sacked Hamer, who is considering taking legal action for compensation from the club, for trying to stop the share flotation.
- In December of last year Mr McClure won planning permission for the 25,000-seater stadium, together with its commercial development.
- McClure, chairman of Swansea's owner Silver Shield and the club's vice-chairman, added his support for Hollins.Advertisement
- W. M. Laffan, of the Sun, an old and tried friend, combined with McClure in the arrangement.
- McClure, chairman of Swansea 's owner Silver Shield and the club 's vice-chairman, added his support for Hollins.
- McClure's practice in India, her knowledge of Swedish massage and reflexology along with her knowledge of yoga postures, which she had already adapted for babies, served to make her the foremost authority on infant massage.
- The International Association of Infant Massage (IAIM) had its origins in 1980 and was incorporated in 1986 by McClure and her original seven trainers.