Mccarroll sentence example
- Alan White replaced drummer Tony McCarroll shortly after 'Some Might Say' from their second album was recorded.
- Jay McCarroll was the winning fashion designer from this season.
- Jay McCarroll was the winner of the first season of Project Runway, and has gone on to create his own clothing lines as well as accepting a teaching position at Philadelphia University.
- McCarroll started the Fit Club weighing 258 pounds.
- Few were left unsurprised when Texas native Jay McCarroll won the prize at Fashion Week.Advertisement
- McCarroll had the most high rankings out of all the cast members throughout the season (with a grand total of 6) and was always a favorite of the judges.
- However, she was left a runner-up when McCarroll's collection awed judges and Fashion Week attendees alike.
- Ironically, McCarroll had not won any of the challenges during the course of the show and instead only won the main contest.
- The week before the finale was the only time that McCarroll was even in the bottom two.
- While there are rumors that McCarroll turned down the coveted $100,000 prize due to a clause that would require 10% of his future proceeds to be delivered to Project Runway, he has gone on to create quite a career in fashion for himself.Advertisement
- He has also gone on to start The Colony website where McCarroll shares his edgy, funky designs with the masses.