Matochkin sentence example
- It is approached from the west by three straits - Matochkin, between the two islands of Novaya Zemlya, and Kara and Yugor to the north and south of Vaygach Island respectively.
- Rusanov in the " Hercules " was last heard of in 1912 in Matochkin Shar on his way to the Kara Sea on a voyage of exploration.
- On either side of the Matochkin Shar the hills reach 4000 ft.
- More recent clay-slates and marls belonging to the middle Jurassic occur in the western coast-region about Matochkin Shar.
- In the Matochkin Shar region the snow-line is estimated at about 1800 to 2000 ft.Advertisement