Marr sentence example
- Professor Marr has lately published an Arabic text from a MS. in Sinai which seems to contain an older tradition.
- Marr of the Grusian (Georgian) text, and he added to it (Leipzig, 1904) a translation of various small exegetical pieces, which are preserved in a Georgian version only (The Blessing of Jacob, The Blessing of Moses, The Narrative of David and Goliath).
- Mecca in fact lies in the heart of a mass of rough hills, intersected by a labyrinth of narrow valleys and passes, and projecting into the Tehama or low country on the Red Sea, in front of the great mountain wall that divides the coast-lands from the central plateau, though in turn they are themselves separated from the sea by a second curtain of hills forming the western wall of the great Wadi Marr.
- Austin Marr conservatory blinds provide high quality, made to measure conservatory blinds.
- Agnes Marr, widow, surrendered a messuage and 48 acres of land and meadow with appurtenances in Thurcroft to Ralph Marr.Advertisement
- He marr. and had a son James who entered prentice to James Home, merchant, 7th Feb. 1677.
- Tony Marr 7 th February 1999 A few meters further right is a prominent square prow.
- Maybe Marr, the Jewish renegade, is saying something that 's even more uncomfortable for some people than Hitler 's ideas?
- Lisa Marr, the vocalist/bassist, was responsible for the band's sound, which in the early years consisted of many covers, most notably of the Beach Boy's "Surfer Girl".
- Marr later dispelled these rumors with songs such as "Main and Broadway", written about an encounter with a former boyfriend and his new girlfriend, which appeared on their last album, "Box of Hair".Advertisement
- This album shows Marr's growth as a songwriter, with such tunes as "My Flaming Red Bobsled" and "I'm Your Angel".