Market-hall sentence example
- Other public buildings are St Winifred's (Catholic) church and a convent, a town hall and a market-hall.
- The market-hall, museum, school of art, and a free grammar school, founded under Edward VI., may be noted among buildings and institutions.
- The foundations of a square market-hall of earlier date were found beneath this.
- There are also theatres, a chamber of commerce, corn exchange, market-hall, custom-house, and the dock offices, a handsome Italian building.
- The market-hall was built in 1561-1566 on the site of an older building, some portions of which were utilized in its successor.Advertisement
- Here the chief buildings are the church, town-hall, market-hall and corn exchange.