Maribou sentence example
- Maribou boa sweater: Sometimes a girl just needs a little drama, especially during the holidays.
- This is a perfect opportunity to wear things you would never otherwise wear, like stiletto heels, gloves with feather or maribou trim, a boa and a velvet ribbon around your neck.
- It's a 6-inch slip-on with a Lucite heel and maribou covered toe.
- Starting in November, most fabric and craft stores will have white maribou and red plaid trim available, as well as jingle bells.
- Most baby dolls were part of a peignoir set and came with a bed jacket, which was often trimmed with maribou or lace.Advertisement
- Nothing will talk to your own Santa like this Hooded Maribou Set, red mesh and trimmed with puffs of white maribou.
- The hooded maribou set, for example, is just $29.99 right now.