Manzo sentence example
- In the extreme south are the Bolivian Chaco and the llanos (open grassy plains) of Manzo, while above these in eastern Chuquisaca and southern Santa Cruz are extensive swamps and low-lying plains, subject to periodical inundations and of little value for agricultural and pastoral purposes.
- Caroline Manzo is one of two sisters to appear on the show; the sisters are married to brothers!
- Caroline is married to Albert Manzo, and her family runs a successful catering business and events facility in New Jersey called The Brownstone.
- Manzo runs a real estate company called Opus Properties and a children's accessory line called 4 My Mom.
- Caroline's sister Dina is married and has been married to Tommy Manzo for four years.Advertisement
- She has an interior design firm and an event planning company in addition to helping out with the Manzo family catering business.
- Manzo is the founder of Project Ladybug, a charity that helps children with cancer.
- Dina Manzo left the show during season two.
- The Manzo Brothers' father was Albert "Tiny" Manzo, who was murdered in 1983.
- Despite the protests, however, the rumors about the Manzo family just won't quit.Advertisement