Mansour sentence example
- He knew quite well that Mohammad Mansour, a security police informer, was recording my sermons from the bathroom in the mosque.
- There was once a caliph of Cordova whose name was Al Mansour.
- A year passed by and then the merchant appeared once more before Al Mansour.
- Al Mansour noticed that the merchant was very sad and downcast.
- "Tell us," said Al Mansour to the gardener, "tell us how you came to find that bag."Advertisement
- But, as I came to your palace this morning, I kept saying to myself, 'When our lord Al Mansour learns just how it was that I borrowed the gold, I have no doubt that in his kindness of heart he will forgive me the debt.'
- "No," said Al Mansour, "it is for me to reward the man as he deserves."