Manningtree sentence example
- The son of John Watson, a civil servant, he was born at Manningtree, Essex, on the 3rd of November 1850, and was educated at Stirling and at Edinburgh University, afterwards studying theology at New College, Edinburgh, and at Tubingen.
- There is an interesting labyrinth, somewhat after the plan of fig 2, at Mistley Place, Manningtree.
- In 1848 he took the college living of Lawford, near Manningtree, in Essex; he married, in 1850, Judith Mary Sophia, youngest daughter of George Frere.
- Similarly, a slight shortening of the route past Colchester meant moving markers toward the west from Manningtree to Harwich.
- The rather industrial village straggles down to the muddy Stour, and on the far bank sits the fine Essex town of Manningtree.Advertisement