Mandara sentence example
- His home is Alaka in Mount Kailasa, and his garden, the world's treasure-house, is Chaitraratha, on Mount Mandara.
- Inland the Chebchi and Mandara mountains indicate the direction and extent of the rift.
- Farther north, beyond the Mandara mountains, the country, here part of the ancient sultanate of Bornu, slopes to the shores of Lake Chad, and has a general level of Boo to 1000 ft.
- The Kebbi, fed by many torrents rising in the eastern versant of the Mandara Hills, issues from the S.W.
- There are 17 restaurants to choose from, as well as the Mandara Spa, a white sand beach, health clubs, five pools, and tennis.Advertisement