Mame sentence example
- I've also added a nice little animated MAME banner that I found elsewhere on the web.
- Of course, if you own the original ROM of the game, you can play it on MAME without fear of any infringement.
- With some careful searching on the Internet, you'll find information about the MAME emulator, for instance, that can be used to run a wide range of video game ROMs.
- Like MAME, the legal issues may offer more risk than reward, so it is perhaps best to stick to the fully legal and authorized channels instead.
- This is because the MAME emulation team is not willing to sacrifice authenticity in the name of faster run times.Advertisement
- In any case, however, the main appeal of MAME is to run arcade classics like X-Men, Street Fighter II, Puzzle Bobble.
- The official version is available from the MAME website and comes either as a Windows command line or DOS-based system.
- That said, MAME is utterly useless without any titles, just as having a GameCube but no games leaves you with pretty purple square collecting dust... or in the case of MAME, a bunch of 1s and 0s hogging up precious hard drive space.
- For use with MAME, there seem to be a small handful of LEGAL ways to get your grubby hands on an attractive ROM.
- In this way, many aficionados have invested in a mid-range powered, bare-bones PC, fitted it with MAME and a bunch of ROMs, and built themselves an arcade cabinet from scratch.Advertisement
- There are several tutorials available online (search engines are your friend) that can take you step-by-step, and help you build a MAME cabinet of your own.
- Of course, you better be prepared to host a lot of parties and have a whole lot of "friends" over all the time itching to play Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or Frogger on your MAME cabinet.
- Mame Room is your one stop resource if you want to learn how to make a home arcade machine from start to finish.
- The Haze emulator has been built around MAME, which is a major component of arcade games.