Maman sentence example
- His dramatic work includes La Lepreuse (1896); Ton Sang and L'Enchantement (1900); Le Masque and Resurrection (1902); Maman Colibri (1904); La Marche Nuptiale (1905); Poliche (1906); Les Flambeaux (1912); Le Phalene (1913).
- This was in 1732, and Rousseau, who for a time had unimportant employments in the service of the Sardinian crown, was shortly in- stalled by Madame de Warens, whom he still called Maman, as amant en titre in her singular household, wherein she diverted herself with him, with music and with chemistry.
- Ah, Maman, ne dites pas de betises.
- JoJo Swimsuits were founded along with the JoJo Maman Bebe company in 1993.
- As one of the leading maternity and baby fashion retailers in the United Kingdom, JoJo Maman Bebe grows with your family, supplying the things you need to look great from conception to your child's first day of Kindergarten.Advertisement
- The words Maman (mother in French) and Bebe (baby in French), were added to the title to help Europeans know exactly who the store is geared toward.
- JoJo Maman Bebe is ideal for the working mother, or for those living a bustling life with a baby on the way.
- JoJo Maman Bebe supplies a great selection of maternity swimwear, but they also provide great options for everything from nursing bras to career wear.
- JoJo Maman Bebe is a great place to start if you are looking for the latest styles in both work wear and swimwear.