Malton sentence example
- He was unseated, and afterwards returned for Malton, a borough in the interest of Lord Fitzwilliam.
- He sat during the rest of his parliamentary life (to 1 794) for Malton, a pocket borough first of Lord Rockingham's, then of Lord Fitzwilliam's.
- He was created earl of Malton in the peerage of Ireland in September 1750, and succeeded his father as 2nd marquess of Rockingham in December of the same year.
- It was his attitude to others that led him to organize bus outings for old-age pensioners from Malton.
- Catterick Garrison Filey Guisborough Harrogate Hawes Kirbymoorside Knaresborough Leyburn Malton Marton Northallerton... www.thepropertyguide.to 811: Sycamore Cottage.Advertisement