Malmohus sentence example
- He also won Skaane, including the modern provinces of Halland, Kristianstad, MalmOhus and Blekinge, and these remained part of Denmark until the middle of the 17th century.
- The value of the output of these is nearly thrice those of Malmo or Gothenburg, the next most important manufacturing towns, and the industries of Stockholm exceed those of every ldn (administrative division) except MalmOhus.
- The Triassic formation (Rhaetic division) occurs in the northern part of Malmohus.
- The Cretaceous formation occurs in the provinces of Malmohus and Kristianstad and a few small patches are found in the province of Blekinge.
- The town, which stands upon a level plain, formerly had strong fortifications, of which only the citadel (Malmohus) remains; in it the earl of Bothwell was imprisoned by Frederick II.Advertisement
- Population is naturally denser in the south than in the north, and densest of all in the districts along the southern coasts; thus Malmohus Lan has about 220 persons per sq.