Malasha sentence example
- Only Malasha, Andrew's six-year-old granddaughter whom his Serene Highness had petted and to whom he had given a lump of sugar while drinking his tea, remained on the top of the brick oven in the larger room.
- Malasha looked down from the oven with shy delight at the faces, uniforms, and decorations of the generals, who one after another came into the room and sat down on the broad benches in the corner under the icons.
- "Granddad" himself, as Malasha in her own mind called Kutuzov, sat apart in a dark corner behind the oven.
- His glance met Malasha's, and the expression of his eyes caused the little girl to smile.
- Malasha too looked at "Granddad."Advertisement
- Malasha, who kept her eyes fixed on what was going on before her, understood the meaning of the council differently.