Malakar sentence example
- Sanjaya Malakar may not have been crowned an American Idol, but he certainly has a bright future ahead of him.
- Sanjaya Malakar seemed an unlikely candidate for the American Idol finals.
- While other Idol castoffs have not achieved Hudson's level of success - and many have completely faded out of the spotlight - it looks like Sanjaya Malakar isn't going anywhere too soon.
- Sanjaya Malakar knows a thing or two about being on American Idol - despite often being the joke of the reality talent competition, Sanjaya hung on as a finalist, making it to seventh place.
- Sanjaya Malakar first graced our television screens on the sixth season of American Idol, where he initially seemed a quiet force in the competition.Advertisement
- Malakar quickly became a running joke on the series, however.
- Despite Malakar displaying the least talent among the American Idol finalists, fan support (from "Fanjayas") kept Sanjaya in the running for longer than anyone expected.
- Gone but not forgotten, Sanjaya Malakar is coming back to the American Idol family to host the special Idol Stars: Where Are They Now.
- What does the future hold for Sanjaya Malakar?
- More infamous for his stint on the sixth season of American Idol than anything else, Sanjaya Malakar did manage to win one competition: most popular hairstyle.Advertisement
- With his penchant for the unusual and unexpected and his ability to pull off just about any style with a smile on his face, Malakar inspired a few long-haired guys to add some life to their own locks.