Make up to sentence example
make up to
- "One should make up to the husbands of pretty women," said Denisov.
- You start with four weapons, but over time, you can combine them to make up to 14 different weapons to defeat an evil android that is out to destroy the Four Gems and the Planet G-9 by depleting all its resources.
- At 22" in width, you can make up to eight pancakes at a time.
- It comes with a heavy-duty 18 volt battery pack allowing you to make up to 60 drinks per charge.
- They can make up to 16 different coffee drinks, have fully automatic features, come in custom colors and have a sleek, modern design.Advertisement
- The extra large machine can make up to 20 ounces of coffee in a few seconds.
- Groups can make up to 50 percent profit by selling Entertainment Books.
- If you do not own a saw, most stores will make up to two cuts free and will perform any additional cuts for a nominal fee.