Make sure of sentence example
make sure of
- He obeyed the rule which has called upon all the intelligent governors of Spain to make sure of the African coast by occupying it.
- From what she saw, Past-Death and Wynn were supposed to make sure of that.
- She was planning a week's vacation at a particular campground, but she wanted to make sure of the accommodations first.
- Not all prepaid card issuers charge fees, but you will want to make sure of the terms and conditions of the particular card you choose.
- If you do buy from third parties, make sure of the value of the gift card prior to using it or giving it away.Advertisement
- While there, the sitter will see that your dog is fed, watered, and exercised, and generally make sure of your pet's well being.
- When naming your new dog or puppy, the one rule to make sure of is that you do not give your dog a name that sounds like the word "no", like Noah.
- America. It is, however, a true perennial, although maybe a short-lived one, and should be frequently raised from seed to make sure of keeping up the stock.
- New Strings - One important thing to make sure of is that the new strings you are putting on the guitar are the same gauge as the previous strings you had installed.
- The first thing you want to make sure of before going any further is that your riding lenses will be made of polycarbonate.Advertisement
- It is important to make sure of this prior to making plans though.
- Ebay.com: another site where you can find some deals, but because level of fraud is increased, make sure of a few things.
- The very first thing to make sure of is that the helmet meets the standards of the National Operating Committee on Standards for Athletic Equipment (NOCSAE).
- I will make sure of it.
- This time she determined to make sure of her convert.Advertisement
- A new world was discovered, for the sake of which everything else was abandoned; to make sure of that world insight and intelligence were freely sacrificed; and, in the light that streamed from beyond, the absurdities of the present became wisdom, and its wisdom became foolishness.
- The first step was to make sure of the city trainbands: of the garrison of Copenhagen the king had no doubt.
- Finally, more in the spirit of orthodoxy, he used the same arts to make sure of heaven.