Make progress sentence example
- After about five years great improvements were made in the working of the telegraphs and the industry began to make progress.
- A promise to make progress on progress on PR.
- Massena's triumph at Zurich (September 25th-26th, 1799) paralysed the Second Coalition; and, though the Austrians continued to make progress along the Italian riviera, the French Republic was in little danger on that side so long as it held Switzerland.
- The inductive formation of axioms by a gradually ascending scale is a route which no science has ever followed, and by which no science could ever make progress.
- After some time his output of talk became more desultory as he continued to fail to make progress.Advertisement
- But maybe as a civilization, we have to talk out loud to figure out where we stand, to make progress.
- It will be important at some point to migrate to a piano that has the appropriate key action so that the budding pianist can continue to make progress on technique, touch and tone.
- Be patient and diplomatic when asking for help with your accounts and eventually you will make progress.
- When you share research with other people, everyone can make progress on their family trees.
- As players roll the die and advance their playing pieces around the board, they make progress toward collecting the items they will need to get ready to find out who they'll be matched with at the conclusion of the game.Advertisement
- The fifth and final card advises how to proceed to make progress.
- At first, Dr. Loomis is really able to make progress with young Mike.
- Once you have an understanding of what language challenges your child faces, you can begin to help him make progress.
- However, it's not as easy as just settling on a set routine and adhering to the same workout every week -- you need to keep pushing the body out of its comfort zone in order to make progress.
- Protect your work by saving frequently as you make progress on the inventory, being certain to save one last time when you are finished.Advertisement