Makarin sentence example
- "Makarka" (their name for Makarin) "will go through fire and water for you for nothing.
- "Do you know, one Christmas I drove from Tver," said Anatole, smilingly at the recollection and turning to Makarin who gazed rapturously at him with wide-open eyes.
- "Well, comrades and friends..." he considered for a moment "...of my youth, farewell!" he said, turning to Makarin and the others.
- Makarin embraced Anatole with tears in his eyes.
- In a sleigh drawn by two gray trotting-horses that were bespattering the dashboard with snow, Anatole and his constant companion Makarin dashed past.Advertisement