Majora sentence example
- Matthew edited anew the works of Abbot John de Cella and Roger of Wendover, which in their altered form constitute the first part of his most important work, the Chronica majora.
- It is therefore curious that the Chronica majora should give so unfavourable an account of the king's policy.
- Luard's edition of the Chronica majora (7 vols., Rolls series, 1872-1883), which contains valuable prefaces.
- Leibnitz, with the middle ages in view, divides the attributes or faculties into two classes: regalia majora and regalia minora.
- See Matthew Paris, Chronica Majora; Francois Mugnier, Les Savoyards en Angleterre (Chambery, 1890).Advertisement
- The vulva or pudendum comprises all the female external generative organs, and consists of the mons Veneris, labia majora and minora, clitoris, urethral orifice, hymen, bulbs of the vestibule, and glands of Bartholin.
- The labia minora are two folds of skin containing no fat, which are usually hidden by the labia majora and above enclose the clitoris, they are of a pinkish colour and look like mucous membrane.
- See Bede, Chronica Majora, ï¿½ 531; Hist.
- See Bede, Chronica Majora, Ã¯¿½ 531; Hist.
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask came in a collector's edition that was available only for those who pre-ordered the game.Advertisement