Maiano sentence example
- It was begun in 1474 by Giuliano da Maiano; the façade is, however, incomplete.
- Savinus with reliefs showing scenes from his life, of fine and fresh execution, by Benedetto da Maiano; and later tombs by P. Bariloto, a local sculptor.
- The Palazzo del Capitano, by Giuliano da Maiano (1472), has been entirely altered.
- Among other works of art may be mentioned the clay statue of the Madonna dell' Ulivo by Benedetto da Maiano.
- Bartoldus, by Benedetto da Maiano, is not unlike that in the Collegiata (1494).Advertisement
- It was begun in 1474 by Giuliano da Maiano; the faÃ§ade is, however, incomplete.