Mahi sentence example
- Other healthy dishes include the sauteed shrimp salad, potato-crusted mahi and summer tomato appetizer with red wine vinaigrette and homemade garlic croutons.
- The northern or Gujarat group includes the territories of the gaekwar of Baroda, with the smaller states which form the administrative divisions of Cutch, Paianpur, Rewa Kantha, and Mahi Kantha.
- The Sabarmati and the Mahi rise in the Mahi Kantha hills, and flowing southwards, drain the districts of Northern Gujarat, and fall into the sea near the head of the Gulf of Cambay.
- The Gujarat districts were taken over by the Bombay government in 1805 and enlarged in 1818; and the first measures for the settlement of Kathiawar and Mahi Kantha were taken between 1807 and 1820.
- Mahi mahi wrapped in plantain leaf and served with a salad of palm heart shavings and green papaya was a delicate mix of flavors.Advertisement
- Salads include pan-seared salmon, and soba noodles with mahi mahi.
- Seafood entrees range from grilled mahi mahi with wasabi sauce to linguine with shrimp, clams and a black bean sauce.
- The dinner menu has a few additional choices, such as walnut crusted chicken, mahi mahi, sirloin steak and prime rib.
- Appetizers include items such as mussels and ceviche, while dinner includes steaks and popular seafood like grilled mahi mahi, tilapia, ahi and salmon.
- The menu boasts a seafood pasta dish, and entrees such as pan seared salmon, mahi mahi, and mussels frites.Advertisement
- The river Mahi, which passes through the states of Partabgarh and Banswara, receiving the Som, drains the south-west corner of Rajputana through Gujarat into the Gulf of Cambay.
- The Mahi is the only river in the state and great scarcity of water occurs in the dry season.
- From this cubit, mahi, was formed the xylon of 3 cubits, the usual length of a walking staff; fathom, nent, of 4 cubits, and the khet of 40 cubits (18); also the schoenus of 12,000 cubits, actually found marked on the Memphis-Faium road (44).
- The chief groups of states are North Gujarat, comprising Cutch, Kathiawar agency, Palanpur agency, Mahi Kantha agency, Rewa Kantha agency and Cambay; South Gujarat, comprising Dharampur, Bansda and Sachin; North Konkan, Nasik and Khandesh, comprising Khandesh political agency, Surgana and Jawhar; South Konkan and Dharwar, comprising Janjira, Sawantwari and Savanur; the Deccan Satara Jagirs, comprising Akalkot, Bhor, Aundh, Phaltan, Jath and Daphlapur; the southern Mahratta states, comprising Kolhapur and other states, and Khairpur in Sind.