Magnitski sentence example
- "If you will do me the honor of calling on me on Wednesday," he added, "I will, after talking with Magnitski, let you know what may interest you, and shall also have the pleasure of a more detailed chat with you."
- The other guests were Gervais, Magnitski, and Stolypin.
- When Prince Andrew entered the room Magnitski's words were again crowned by laughter.
- "One moment..." he went on, turning to Magnitski and interrupting his story.
- Before Magnitski had finished his story someone else was anxious to relate something still funnier.Advertisement
- Magnitski starting quizzing Stolypin about his vehemence.
- He seeks only for peace, and only these people sans foi ni loi * can give it him--people who recklessly hack at and strangle everything--Magnitski, Arakcheev, and tutti quanti....