Magneto-electric sentence example
- The currents were produced by a magneto-electric machine resembling that of Clarke.
- Among the most splendid of his achievements was the discovery of the phenomena and laws of magneto-electric induction, the subject of two papers communicated to the Royal Society in 1831 and 1832.
- The 1st and 2nd concern the discovery of magneto-electric induction already mentioned.
- With the advent of large magneto-electric machines the era of electrotechnics was fairly entered, and this period, which may be said to terminate about 1867 to 1869, was consummated by the theoretical work of Clerk Maxwell.
- The contrivance most generally adopted for calling attention was a call-bell rung either by a small magneto-electric machine (magneto-generator) or by a battery.Advertisement