Madsen sentence example
- Dr Madsen has recognized fossils that correspond with those from the Inferior oolite, Cornbrash and Callovian of England.
- In the criticism of art, Julius Lange (1838-1896), and later Karl Madsen, have done excellent service.
- Reservoir Dogs actor Michael Madsen wants to play the legendary singer in Irvine based Director Joey Martin's £ 2million film.
- Most recently, actress Virginia Madsen has become the spokesperson for Allergan, Inc., the maker of Botox.
- As a regular recipient of these treatments, which require the product to be injected into facial muscles to plump fine lines and creases, Madsen is drawing attention to a beauty technique that has been hush-hush in the Hollywood community.Advertisement
- Stewart starred along with Dakota Fanning and Virginia Madsen.
- Rachael Taylor as Maggie Madsen: Rachael Taylor was Miss Teen Tasmania in 1998.