Madera sentence example
- April Madera, was her instant response.
- A quick peek into her mind informed him that April Madera – the personal assistant Ingrid hired – was storming off while the Natural Jessi remained.
- Raisins do well as far north as Yolo county, but do best in Madera, Jesus, King, Tulare and San Diego counties.
- Between these two extremes the chief cones, proceeding southwards, are: the Maribios chain, comprising El Viejo (5840 ft.), Santa Clara, Telica, Orota, Las Pilas,'Axosco, Momotombo (4127 ft.), all crowded close together between the Bay of Fonesca and Lake Managua; Masaya or Popocatepac (which was active in 1670, 1782, 1857 and 5902, and attains a height of 2972 ft.), and Mombacho (4593 ft.), near Granada; lastly, in Lake Nicaragua the two islands of Zapatera and Ometepe or Omotepec with its twin peaks Ometepe (5 6 43 ft.) and Madera.
- A quick peek into her mind informed him that April Madera â€“ the personal assistant Ingrid hired â€“ was storming off while the Natural Jessi remained.Advertisement
- Choose Crimson Sweet, a red-flesh variety that produces watermelons around 20 pounds each, or Madera, which produces smaller melons around 14 pounds.