Maden sentence example
- Near Tokat copper pyrites, with iron and manganese, kaolin and coal are found; but most of the copper worked here comes from the mines of Keban Maden and Arghana Maden, on the upper Euphrates and Tigris.
- Below the junction of the two arms the Euphrates flows south-west past the lead mines of Keban Maden, where it is 120 yds.
- Davis also reported, but did not see, a similar inscription at Bulgar Maden, not far away.
- Bulgar Maden; long incised rock inscription, near silver-mines.
- An exceptionally rich copper mine exists at Arghana Maden, but it is very imperfectly worked; galena mineral oil and silicious sand are also found.Advertisement
- The upper basin of the Weser was inhabited by the Chatti, whose capital was Mattium, supposed to be Maden on.
- Devonian fossils have been found near the Bosporus and Carboniferous fossils at Balia Maden in Mysia.
- Maden, M.P., are beautifully laid out.