Madame roland sentence example
- In 1781 he married Manon Jeanne Phlipon (1754-1793), and the name of Madame Roland is famous in history.
- They were from the pen of Madame Roland and were signed by her husband.
- In person Madame Roland was attractive though not beautiful; her ideas were clear and far-reaching, her manner calm, and her power of observation extremely acute.
- A letter was penned by Madame Roland and addressed by her husband to Louis.
- Twenty-one Girondin deputies were next brought to the bar and, with the exception of Valaze who stabbed himself, were beheaded on the last day of October, Madame Roland and other Girondins of note suffered later.Advertisement
- Once Madame Roland appeared personally in the Assembly to repel the falsehoods of an accuser, and her ease and dignity evoked enthusiasm and compelled acquittal.