Maclachlan sentence example
- Beyond the railway station stands the obelisk to the memory of Ewen Maclachlan (1775-1822), the Gaelic poet, who was born in the parish.
- Higher levels have children reading such works as The Cricket in Times Square by George Selden and Patricia MacLachlan's Sarah Plain and Tall.
- Kyle MacLachlan has played popular characters on several hit television programs, including Twin Peaks and Sex and the City.
- As Orson Hodge, MacLachlan plays the orthodontist husband of persnickety Bree, and he just happened to have been the culprit behind the wheel of the hit and run that struck Mike Delfino.
- Kyle MacLachlan: He won a Golden Globe award for his portrayal of FBI agent Dale Cooper on the primetime soap Twin Peaks.Advertisement
- Now MacLachlan plays Bree Van de Kamp's tortured husband Orson Hodge.