Machu sentence example
- The other principal rivers are the Machu, Tchinchu, Torsha, Manchi and Dharla.
- I was getting edgy about the looming business of trying to buy the train tickets for Machu Picchu.
- Day 10: optional return visit to Machu Picchu to enjoy the sunrise over the terraces.
- A mother of six who works part-time after having ME for over eleven years prepares for a 5-day trek in Machu Picchu in May.
- Machu Picchu is a remarkably well-preserved abandoned Inca city set high up in the Andean mountains.Advertisement
- The month-long trips crisscross several continents to see the planet's most incredible sights, including the dramatic Inca city of Machu Picchu, the mysterious Easter Island and Cambodia's temple city of Angkor Wat.