Machen sentence example
- Machen, with an introduction by Miss A.
- Still, despite his scholarly accomplishments, Machen was hardly the sort of figure to attract front page coverage in the metropolitan dailies.
- morgen frÃ¼h einen Einkaufsbummel zu machen?
- By 1907 Machen was seriously interested in writing again, but much more interested in quasi religious polemics than in fiction.
- In the preface to the second edition of the Kritik he says that it was necessary to limit speculative reason to a knowledge of phenomena, in order to allow practical reason to proceed from morality to the assumption of God, freedom, and immortality, existing beyond phenomena: " Ich musste also das Wissen aufheben, urn zum Glauben Platz zu machen."Advertisement