Macgraw sentence example
- If you're a fan of 1970s cinema or grew up during that era, the question "Whatever happened to Ali MacGraw?" may have gone through your mind.
- Born in 1938, Ali MacGraw began her career in the fashion world working as a photographic assistant for the magazine Harper's Bazaar alongside legend Diana Vreeland.
- After a stint as an interior designer, MacGraw hit it big with a role in Goodbye, Columbus and in the 1970 film Love Story, in which she portrayed Jennifer Cavelleri, the doomed female half of the couple in the movie.
- If you're a yoga devotee, you may recognize MacGraw from the video Yoga Mind and Body.
- Anyone wondering whatever happened to Ali MacGraw should know that she's deeply committed to animal causes and has been for her entire life.Advertisement
- While she may not spend as much time earning acclaim for big screen roles, Ali MacGraw has tirelessly devoted her time and energy to causes that are close to her heart.
- Along with other stars who choose to avoid the negative publicity so often connected to celebrity scandals, MacGraw instead uses her voice and star power to bring some positivity to the world.
- The film, which stars Ali MacGraw as Jennifer and Ryan O'Neal as Oliver, tells the story of a rich boy who falls in love with a working-class girl.
- Love Story (1970) - Ryan O'Neal and Ali MacGraw star as a young couple who fall in love in college, then marry and strike out on their own without his wealthy father's help, only to find out she's dying of cancer.