Macaque sentence example
- There are several local races, one of which was long regarded as a separate species under the name of the Moor macaque, Macacus maurus.
- MACAQUE, a name of French origin denoting the monkeys of the mainly Asiatic genus Macacus, of which one species, the Barbary ape, inhabits North Africa and the rock of Gibraltar.
- Macaque >>
- FAUNA Primates are rhesus macaque Macaca mulatta and langur Presbytis entellus.
- macaque monkeys, using a visual search paradigm.Advertisement
- Evaluation of the bioeffects of prenatal ultrasound exposure in the cynomolgus macaque (Macaca fascicularis ): II.
- METHODS Two human eyes and one adult macaque monkey eye received retinal laser photocoagulation that was just suprathreshold, before enucleation or exenteration.
- I loved doing research, studying dominance behavior and personality in a group of macaque monkeys.
- WANDERU (WANDEROO), the native name for the species of langur monkeys (Semnopithecus) inhabiting the island of Ceylon; but in India commonly misapplied to the lion-tailed macaque, Macacus silenus (see Primates).
- macaque brain even as a rough guide ' .Advertisement