Macalister sentence example
- There is a fairly continuous intercourse with external culture (Cypriote, early and late Greek), and, if Gath be identified with Tel es-Safi, Bliss and Macalister, who excavated it, found no trace of any interruption in its history.
- Macalister (see Gezer).
- Macalister is in course of publication (Studies in Irish Epigraphy, 1897, 1902, 1907).
- Macalister began excavating in 1902.3.
- Macalister made Op. cit.Advertisement
- There is reason, as Macalister thinks, to believe that it is the result of a gradual development, beginning with two small pillars, and gradually enlarging by later additions.