M-culloch sentence example
- His next great case was that of M'Culloch v.
- Important as it was for thirty or forty years, it will soon be as little read as M'Culloch's Principles.
- On the Wealth of Nations, see the prefaces to M'Culloch's, Rogers's, Shield Nicholson's and Cannan's editions of that work; Rogers's Historical Gleanings (1869); the art.
- M'Culloch were Ricardo's disciples, and, he added, his only genuine ones.
- A lectureship on political economy, to exist for ten years, was founded in commemoration of him, M'Culloch being chosen to fill it.Advertisement