Low temperature sentence example
- Indeed the electron-phonon interactions that bring about low-temperature superconductivity is so weak in these metals that they have never been seen to superconduct.
- An " isotope shift " of this type has been observed in many low-temperature metal superconductors.
- Cryotherapy-The use of a very low-temperature probe to freeze and thereby destroy tissue.
- MD: Sous vide cooking involves vacuum-sealing food in airtight pouches, then submerging it in a low-temperature water bath and cooking it at a consistent temperature throughout the process.
- However, food can be left in the low-temperature water for much longer than the minimum time (steaks and chicken for 8+ hours) and remain perfectly cooked until the moment they are served.Advertisement