Low-set sentence example
- The Radnor is short-limbed and low-set with speckled face and legs.
- The ears are malformed and low-set, and the mouth and jaw are small (micrognathia).
- Lissencephaly is often associated with facial abnormalities including a small jaw, a high forehead, a short nose, and low-set ears.
- Specific facial features associated with DiGeorge syndrome include low-set ears, wide-set eyes, a small jaw, and a short groove in the upper lip.
- One tell-tale sign is heavy eyebrows that meet at the bridge of the nose, along with curved fingernails and low-set ears.Advertisement