Lloyds sentence example
- The Angel stood where Lloyds Bank now stands and the Swan was a little further in the present day Dudley Street.
- In the UK, Lloyds Bank is not too fussed about the problem.
- As a practicing printmaker Stephen has recently completed four giant Kites commissioned by the banking group Lloyds TSB.
- Lloyds ' $ 28 billion offer was initially rebuffed by Abbey.
- He was sacked in January 2005 after only 18 months in the job following a management shake-up by Lloyds TSB chief executive Eric Daniels.Advertisement
- Well if I do get a sniffle or a touch of gout, Lloyds or Boots the chemist will help me out.
- A case in point is the feature lighting of the entrance stairwell at Lloyds Court in Newcastle.
- To put the record straight: Financial Mail has no vendetta against Lloyds TSB.
- Her legs were famously insured by Lloyds of London for $1 million.
- From 1874 to 1880 he was treasurer of Virginia, and from 1885 until his death near Lloyds, Virginia, on the 18th of July 1887, was collector of the Port of Tappahannock, Virginia.Advertisement
- Fenwick, with some 40 officers and men, seized an isolated hill and held it through the night, repulsing the dervishes, who were the same nigl~t driven back with such heavy loss in attacking Lloyds zeriba that they retired to the hills, and comparative quiet again reigned at Suakin.
- There are also here Lloyds' signalling station, coast-guard stations, and the terminus of a branch of the SouthEastern & Chatham railway.