Llobregat sentence example
- The principal rivers are the Ter, the Llobregat, and the Ebro, which all run into the Mediterranean.
- Manresa is the chief town of the highlands watered by the Cardoner and upper Llobregat, which meet below the town, and are also connected by a canal 18 m.
- It is built on the sloping edge of a small plain between the rivers Besos, on the north, and Llobregat, on the south.
- The central districts are watered by the Llobregat, which rises at the base of the Sierra del Cadi, and flows into the sea near Barcelona, the capital, after receiving many small tributaries.
- Berga (5465), perhaps the Roman Castrum Bergium, on the Llobregat, is the home of the Catalonian cotton industry.Advertisement