Lipglass sentence example
- Lipglass is a sticky, color-rich, long-lasting gloss with moisturizers.
- Lustreglass is a slightly less-sticky sister of lipglass.
- Coat the lips with an intensely dark red gloss, such as MAC Lipglass in Russian Red.
- Whether you own a tube of Lipglass or pride yourself on your massive collection of limited edition eye shadows, you know all about what makes MAC so addictive.
- The small Lipglass sets typically come out as part of MAC's holiday makeup collection.Advertisement
- In 2008, MAC released its "Adoring Carmine" collection of Lipglass sets and miniature professional brush sets.MAC's mini Lipglass is a unique type of lip gloss that creates a glass-like finish and vibrant sheen.
- A mini Lipglass contains 0.08 ounces compared to a regular size MAC Lipglass, which features .17 ounces.
- Recently, MAC introduced a Viva Glam lipglass to use as a topcoat to its collection of matte lipsticks.
- To complete the natural look and add a glossy finish, slick on Lipglass in Lust, a soft muted pink lip gloss.
- If you've avoided lip gloss in the past because of its lack of staying power, MAC Lipglass is long lasting and can be worn over lipstick.Advertisement
- Lightly sweep Sunbasque, a peach with pearl along cheek bones and apply Lipglass in C-Thru, a peachy beige shimmery lip gloss.