Lindberg sentence example
- Lynda Sayce Lynda Sayce read Music at Oxford University then studied lute with Jakob Lindberg at the Royal College of Music.
- Lindberg eyewear has shifted with the times, successfully creating and adding new styles to its product line.
- Lindberg Eyewear got its beginning in 1979 when Paul-Jorn Lindberg, optician and owner of an optical shop that he opened with his wife in 1969, started designing eyewear.
- Just four years after Lindberg decided to begin creating eyewear designs, he begin working with Hans Dissing to create the AIR Titanium frame.
- It's durable, lightweight and flexible. in 1984, Lindberg officially launched the eyewear company under the name Lindberg Optik Design.Advertisement
- The couple's son, Henrik Lindberg, joined the company the year it was formed.
- In 1986, the first of the frames that Lindberg and Dissing created were sold.
- Following the initial success of Lindberg eyewear, the AIR Titanium RIM Sun frame made its debut.
- In 1997, Lindberg eyewear spread even further, with designs for kids.
- Quite successful by this point, Lindberg eyewear introduced an 18 karat gold frame at the Paris trade show in 1999.Advertisement
- A Lindberg finishing lab was opened and later expanded in the Philippines.
- In 2009, the Lindberg eyewear won quite prestigious recognition, the Royal Warrant of Appointment.
- Since the first AIR Titanium style in 1979, Lindberg eyewear styles have shifted and expanded.
- Strip: There are no screws, rivets or soldering in the Strip eyeglasses from Lindberg.
- Lindberg Air-X: These are discreet, lightweight frames with stunning temples and understated fronts.Advertisement
- Lindberg eyewear isn't for the budget-conscious.
- Check the Lindberg Dealers page to find a store in your area that carries the brand.