Libro sentence example
- The only complete translation is Il Libro dei Rei, by I.
- The Heralds' College, the avvogadori di comun, in order to ensure purity of blood, were ordered to open a register of all marriages and births among members of the newly created caste, and these registers formed the basis of the famous Libro d'oro.
- His Libro de Tasos fixed the tribute to be paid by the Indians, exempting all men under eighteen and over fifty.
- When, nearer the end of the century (1481-1495), King pitch, and brand themselves with the sign of the cross in token of their baptism "(Libro del conocimiento de todos reynos, &c., printed at Madrid, 1877).
- In 1550 he met Sepulveda in public debate on the theses drawn from the recently published Apologia pro libro de justis belli causis, in which the latter had maintained the lawfulness of waging unprovoked war upon the natives of the New World.Advertisement
- Gellius then quotes this correspondence, also given by Plutarch, and quotes it ex Andronici philosophi libro.
- Already in 1068 Count Berengarius gave the city a special law (usatici) based on its ancient usages, and from the 4th century its commercial code (libro del consolat del mar) became influential all over southern Europe.
- 128-131; Mercati, " Una congettura sopra it libro del Giusto," in Studi e Testi (5, Roma, 1901).
- Guevara, whose influence upon the Spanish prose of the 16th century was considerable, also wrote Libro de los inventores del arte de marear (Valladolid, 1539, and Madrid, 1895).
- Another play, La Ultima Noche, also written in 1867, was produced in 1875; but in the latter year Echegaray was already accepted as the successful author of El Libro talonario, played at the Teatro de Apolo on the 18th of February 1874, under the transparent pseudonym of Jorge Hayaseca.Advertisement
- In Libro tertio Theoria Lunae & Praecessio Aequinoctiorum ex Principiis suis plenius deducuntur, et Theoria Cometarum pluribus et accuratius computatis Orbium exemplis confirmatur.
- Florence equipped a powerful citizen army, of which the original registers are still preserved in the volume entitled Il Libro di Montaperti in the Florence archives.