Libres sentence example
- Higher education is given by the state in the universities, and in special higher schools; and, since the law of 1875 established the freedom of higher education, by private individuals and bodies in private schools and faculties (facultis libres).
- 5 Le Catholicisme et le protestantisme consideres dans leur origine et leur developpement (1864); Libres etudes, and La Conscience et la foi (1867).
- These two varieties, the communes and the villes consulaires together form the group of villes libres.
- On the other hand, towns of the first category often come close to the villes libres.
- Opposite Uruguayana is the Argentine town of Restauracion, or Paso los Libres.Advertisement