Libertad sentence example
- Rice is an important crop in the inundated lands of Lambayeque and Libertad.
- There are seven plazas, or squares, within the urban limits: Zabala or Rincon, Constitucion or Matriz, Independencia, Libertad or Cagancha, Treinte y Tres, Flores and Frutos; and two suburban parks or public gardens: the Paseo del Prado and Parque Urbano.
- It is the seat of a bishopric, created in 1802, which covers the departments of Amazonas and Loreto, and one province of Libertad.
- San Salvador is connected by rail with Santa Ana on the north-west and with the Pacific ports of La Libertad and Acajutla.
- Google y Earthlink se unen para crear Una red Wi-Fi gratuita en San Francisco - Libertad Digital.Advertisement
- La Libertad, also called by its Indian name of Sacluc, is the principal town of Peten.
- The principal street, which is considered one of the finest boulevards in South America, is the Calle 18 de Julio, extending eastward from the Plaza de la Independencia to the suburb of Cordon; one of its features is its Sunday morning market, occupying the whole street from the Plaza de la Independencia to the Plaza Libertad, a distance of half a mile - a survival of the old market that existed here at the fortified entrance to the walled town in the earlier years of its history.