Letter-writing sentence example
- Both in East and West, the 4th and 5th centuries form the golden age of dogmatic theology, of homiletic preaching, of exposition, of letter-writing, of Church history, of religious poetry.
- The art of letter-writing had cultivators in Abbade Costa, Ribeiro Sanches, physician of Catherine II.
- For example, since the papal archives were opened, so many regesta have appeared that soon it will be possible to follow the letter-writing of the medieval popes day by day for century after century.
- The style has the simple, yet fresh and graphic, directness of all good letter-writing, and there is no lack of passages of keen observation, and even shrewd interpretation.
- They are really nothing more than letter-writing services.Advertisement
- Free letters can be your guide through the letter-writing process, but will not allow you to avoid the task altogether.
- Fans mobilized a then-unprecedented letter-writing campaign to persuade NBC to produce a third season.