Leticia sentence example
- The second-class ports are Tumbez, Talara, Pimentel, Chimbote, Samanco, Casma, Huacho, Cerro-Azul, Tambo de Mora Lomas and Chala, on the coast, Puno on Lake Titicaca, and Leticia on the Amazon near the western mouth of the Javary, Callao (qv.) is the chief port of the republic and monopolizes the greater part of its foreign trade.
- And I have a very gifted dramatic ballerina Leticia Muller - the best since Lynn Seymour, that's what I would say.
- In 2001, Berry played the role of Leticia Musgrove, the wife of a man on death row, opposite Billy Bob Thornton, the racist prison guard whom takes part in her husband's execution in the gritty film Monster's Ball.
- Destiny Hope Cyrus, better known as Miley Cyrus and equally as well known as Hannah Montana, is the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus (best known for his serious mullet and hit song Achy Breaky Heart) and Leticia Cyrus.
- Her acting resume is widely diverse, however, and in 2001 she won the Oscar for Best Actress in a Leading Role for her portrayal of Leticia Musgrove in Monster's Ball.Advertisement
- Miley Cyrus, born Destiny Hope Cyrus, is the daughter of famed country singer Billy Ray Cyrus and Leticia Finely.
- I have worked with Leticia Adams for more than a year during her internship in our marketing department.
- In addition to her general duties, Leticia revamped our dual database system to better facilitate advertising billing and measure effectiveness.
- Leticia rarely had an idle moment - she always found some way to make things go more smoothly and did it all with a smile.
- Leticia's attitude, application of effort and innovative spirit will be strong assets to your company.Advertisement