Leoben sentence example
- Already at Cherasco and Leoben he had dictated the preliminaries of peace to the courts of Turin and Vienna quite independently of the French Directory.
- The peace of Leoben left Venice without an ally.
- 3 Kienzl of Leoben in 1891 had invented a similar apparatus which he called a Relief Pantograph (Zeitschrift, Vienna Geog.
- 1897); Hoefer, Taschenbuch fiir Bergmanner (Leoben, 1897); Hughes, Coal Mining (4th ed., London, 1900); M.
- The richest coalfields are situated near Leoben, near Voitsberg and Koflach, near Eibiswald and Wies, and round Trifail, Tiiffer and Hrastnig.Advertisement
- Other important places are Leoben (10,204), Bruck on the Mur (7527), Mariazell (1263), Mi rzzuschlag (4856), Eisenerz (6494), Vordernberg (3111), Judenburg (4901), Trifail (10,851), Eggenberg (9570), Donawitz (13,093), KOflach (3345) and Voitsberg (3321).
- 1862 at Schwechat, near Vienna) was secretary to the Chamber of Commerce in the mountain town of Leoben; then an official in the Ministry of Agriculture, and from June i 1917 Minister of Agriculture; he was also a university reader in constitutional law.
- On the 18th of April, during the very crisis of the mutiny at Spithead, Austria had signed with Bonaparte the humiliating terms of the preliminary peace of Leoben, which six months later were embodied in the treaty of Campo Formio (October 17).
- Kara married Sam Anders on New Caprica and shares an odd relationship with the Cylon Two Leoben Conroy.