Lenscrafters sentence example
- LensCrafters can be found both online and in brick-and-mortar locations.
- You can also get contact lenses from LensCrafters with free shipping if you spend more than $50.00.
- Also, for those who love designer frames, you can find them at LensCrafters.
- Two of the best nationwide chain stores that carry a wide range of Killer Loop styles are LensCrafters and Sunglass Hut.
- We have all heard about LensCrafters and how they pride themselves on quality and fast service.Advertisement
- LensCrafters was founded in 1983, and was the first company to offer eye exams and frame selection in one location.
- This may seem pretty unbelievable since everyone does this today, but back in the 80s, LensCrafters was a revolutionary.
- Much as SuperCuts is not exactly the creme de la creme of the haircut world, LensCrafters has battled with their reputation for not being stylish and up to date with their frames and other products.
- Now LensCrafters offers a wide selection of trendy eyewear designed in the Italian way.
- Some have complained that LensCrafters have given them poor quality (scratched lenses, for example), and that they feel like a dime a dozen with their services.Advertisement
- However, others are crazy about LensCrafters with their low cost and quick turn around time.
- So go check out LensCrafters if you are a busy mom without a lot of time to get your near-sighted kids hooked up with new shades.
- You could also try going to traditional eye care facilities such as Pearle Vision and Lenscrafters for repairs to your Ray Bans.
- Check places such as LensCrafters or Pearle Vision, which both have sections just for kids.
- To find a magnetic frame, check with your eyecare provider or visit an eyeglass retailer such as LensCrafters or Pearl Vision.Advertisement
- In addition, optical stores such as LensCrafters and Pearle Vision have a wide selection of progressive lenses to choose from in the latest styles.
- Many optical stores such as LensCrafters carry a selection both at their stores and online.
- Optical stores such as Lenscrafters also feature the brand and have frames in their store inventory as well as on their website.